Hibret Bank would like to invite interested venders to bid for the supply of the following Network and Electrical Materials.
|1||UTP Cable Cat 6 in roll||Roll||40|
|2||Patch Panel Cat 6||Pcs||50|
|3||Patch Cord 3mts||Pcs||600|
|4||Patch Cord 1mts||Pcs||600|
|5||Wall outlet Node Cat 6 single||Pcs||840|
|6||Trunk 60x40 in meter||Mtr||6,100|
|7||Trunk 25x40 in meter||Mtr||6,000|
|1||Power Cable 3x2.5 in meter||Mtr||12,000|
|2||Power Cable 5x10 in meter||Mtr||6,000|
|8||Screw in packet||Pkt||300|
|9||Fisher in packet||Pkt||300|
|10||Wood Screw in packet||Pkt||30|
Interested bidders shall submit their proposals as per the following conditions.
- A Complete set of bidding documents can be purchased by interested bidders upon payment (depositing) of non-refundable fee of Birr 200.00 (Two hundred) for each lot in Account Number IN0403007, in any branch of Hibret Bank. nearest and convenient to you after 2(two) days of this bid announcement for the first time.
- Bidders can obtain the bid document from Procurement Division which is located at Lideta Sub-City in front of Addis Ababa University School of Commerce, Hibir Tower 19th floor.
- Interested bidders are advised to review the bid document carefully before preparing & submitting their bids.
- Bids must be submitted on September 7, 2022 until 2:00 P.M.
- Each bid must be presented in a sealed envelope and strictly in accordance with the instruction to bidders indicated in the bid document.
- The bid will be opened at Hibret Bank Head Office located at Hibir Tower 4th floor at presence of bidders or their representative who choose to attend in the bid opening on September 7, 2022 until 2:30 P.M.
- Failure to observe the instructions & conditions provided in the bid document will constitute grounds for rejection of the bidder from competition.
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject the bid partly or totally.
- Bidders have to furnish the guarantee from other bank ( Out of Hibret Bank)
- For additional information bidders can contact by the following address.
Tel. 011 470 65 41or 011 467 32 08